This add-on changes so that certain mobs spawn more frequently in places where they previously didn’t spawn at all, or spawned very rarely. It’s mainly affecting entities which are considered more rare such as Evokers or Strays. It’s quite useful in that sense if you want to increase the difficulty of your game as most of these mobs are also hostile toward players.
How does it work?
The mob spawns have been modified to make some certain mobs appear more frequently in your worlds. This works really well for survival gameplay in case you want a more challenging survival experience. You can find a full list of the new spawns further down on this page.
- Wither Skeleton
- Cave spider
- Pig Man
- Zombie Horse
- Skeleton Horse (Now does not need more lightning)
- Elder guardian (even in some lakes)
- Guardian (even in some lakes).
- Iron golem (even outside the villages)
- Snow Golem (spawn only in frozen biomes as well as polar bears)
- Added Pillager and Ravager
- Added compatibility with the most current versions of the game
Compatible with new versions
Added spanw on nether for some mobs: