Visually morph your character to a diffrent look and feel! Be a Bat, act as a Villager, or even hide from others by morphing! MorphMinus provides a morphed experience, that can be enough for your needs!
created by: r4isen1920. Can be used under the ‘fair-use’ usage/policy.
pack version: 1.5 (beta)
The function pack requires setting it up to work properly. This is a one-time process per every world where you want to use the function pack.
B. Setting Up
To set up, begin by typing the command /function mm/help in the in-game chat. Above you, a command block may be spawned, and input the following command in it:
C. The core
That command block above is the core of the function’s pack in your world. It makes the function pack run properly! Do not destroy the command block unless you still want to use the function’s pack. Instead, try doing the following:
- Placing the command block in a hidden/protected area
- Decorate around the command block to make it look nice.
A. Primary Commands
Here’s the list of the main commands. You can see this help page by typing /function mm/help in the in-game chat.
B. Morph-able mobs
Here’s the entities/mobs you can currently morph into. You can also type /function mm/list in the in-game chat to see this list! More will be added soon!
- Other Info: If you are currently morphed, you can also know which morph you are currently in as well if you type this command.
Functions Pack Usage
Begin morphing by typing the mob’s name you want to morph into. You can refer to the list of available mobs above to know which one’s can be morphed into.
- 1.11 feature: For some reason. hostile mobs will not attack you if you are morph and will not think you as a player to attack with.
- Beta Info: Do not move much faster, the game command ticks may not be able to catch with you and continue your morph. With this, you can reset your character by typing the following command:
Particles provide hints for morphed players. To help you know where they are currently! You can toggle this feature by typing /function mm/particle-on or /function mm/particle-off.
- (in US copyright law) The doctrine that brief excerpts of copyright material may, under certain circumstances, be quoted verbatim for purposes such as criticism, news reporting, teaching, and research, without the need for permission from or payment to the copyright holder.
- In my case, please contact me first so that I’ll get to know who will use my content creation, such as Add-Ons, Packs and etc.
- Wolf (Neutral)
- Creeper (Hostile)
- Ghast (Hostile)
- Slime (Hostile)
- Zombie (Hostile)
Additions & Tweaks:
- You can now enable/disable particles
- Morphed status will be forcely cancelled if you are morphed as a hostile [H] mob and changed game modes to Survival mode.
Bug Fixes & Optimizations:
- Optimized existing particle effects.
- Fixed mob positioning
- Updated thumbnail
- Download links are now fixed
- Tweaked some description texts
- No changes nor additions were implemented directly onto the function pack for now.
Hotfix, small tweaks, additions, and changes:
- Particle effect is now minimized and changed into 'note' – black, small and simple!
- Slow down! If you're flying when still morphed, your speed will be decreased quite dramatically for a few moments as long as you're flying. This is due to a bug about movements that affects your "morphed-state."
- You are no longer invincible in the "morphed-state". Thus, you can now be attacked by other players freely! Useful for hide and seek minigames in your world.
- Tweaked display texts when morphed, and other text changes.
- Some changes to sound effects and particles when disabling the morph.
- Added Beacon ambient sound around the command block (core).
From the future:
"If by any chance you're looking for a code, the code will be inside the pack. Find it in files to unlock the first item! Goodluck."
- Download the MorpMinus' .mcpack below (v1.5)
- Once downloaded, locate it from your downloads folder
- Simply open the .mcpack; it will open Minecraft (if you have one installed) and import the pack
- Apply the pack to your world and enjoy!
- (AD | .mcpack) MEDIAFIRE: MorphMinus [Function's Pack] v1.5
- (AD | .zip) MEDIAFIRE: MorphMinus [Function's Pack] v1.5