Murder Mystery is a really fun minigame if you are at least 4 players. All players will secretly be assigned roles and one of you will be the murderer. The murderer’s role is to try to kill all other players in-game without being seen. The bystanders role is to try to find out who the killer is and kill him. It really creates a tense feeling as you don’t know who is out to get you!
How to play?
This minigame requires a minimum of 4 players and a maximum of 10.
Before beginning each player must join the map and then one by one enter the Randomizer room to be assigned a role and obtain his gear.
Press the button on the dropper to be assigned your role. There are two roles which one can be assigned:
- Bystanders: their objective is to find out who the killer is and kill him
- Murderer: murder all players in the map without being detected. If he dies he must tell in chat as then the game is over and you can restart
- Killed players are not allowed to re-enter until a game is over
- Don’t break/place blocks
- No communication in chat is allowed during a game
- Turn off HUD to make sure you don’t see in chat who is called etc