Have you ever wanted to become a Minecraft rockstar? Well, now you can begin your rock ‘n’ roll career with the Musical Instruments Mod. Basically it lets you craft the necessary blocks to setup a usable drum kit and piano.
Currently the used sounds are Minecraft vanilla sounds but maybe in the future will we see real drums and piano sounds, lets hope so! Either way, it’s a fun and unique mod to play around with.
The drum kit can be setup as you want but down below in the image you’ll see the most common setup.
- Bass Drum (69) – 3 wool + 2 iron ingots + 2 redstones + 2 obsidian
- Tom-Tom (70) – 2 wool + 2 obsidian + 2 redstones + 3 nether quartz
- Crash Cymbal (150) – 3 gold ingots + 2 nether quartz (crafted in a stonecutter!)
- Snare Drum (151) – 4 iron ingots + 2 redstones + 2 obsidian + 1 wool
Below the crash cymbal we placed a glass pane to use as a stand.
Tap on either of the drums to make a sound.
For the piano stand we used two blocks of obsidian and three glass panes in the middle. The setup can be any way you like.
- Piano [Tick] (191) – 3 obsidian + 2 iron ingots + 2 redstones + 2 nether quartz
- Piano [Treble2] (192) – 3 obsidian + 4 nether quartz + 1 iron ingot + 1 redstone
- Piano [Bass 2] (193) – 3 obsidian + 2 wool + 2 redstones + 2 nether quartz
- Piano [Treble] (194) – 3 obsidian + 2 gold ingot + 2 redstones + 2 nether quartz
- Piano [Bass] (195) – 3 obsidian + 3 wool + 1 redstone + 2 nether quartz
Our recommendation is to place the piano keys in this order: Bass (dark), Bass2 (light), Treble (dark), Treble2 (light), Tick.
Tap on either of the piano keys to make a sound.