Natural Mystic Shaders is a shader pack for Minecraft Bedrock aiming to be as realistic as possible. It will change many aspects of your game, some which includes shadows, torch light, sunlight, moonlight and other.
- Non-blocky clouds
- Waves for water and leaves (but not plants)
- Camera-angle dependent transparency and specular light for water
- Improved torch light with flickering effect
- Sunlight and moonlight colors with night time desaturation
- Desaturation under a bad weather condition
- Exposure adjustment, contrast filter, and tone mapping
- Android (untested)
This shader pack is licensed under CC0. This means that anyone can use, reuse, or redistribute it, with or without modifications, all without asking permission.
- Reworked the water again. Now it has a darker base color and shows reflected sunlight and moonlight. Note that the direction of sunlight doesn't always match to the actual position of the sun due to a limitation in the current rendering engine.
- When it's raining the ground now looks wet (#49).
- Changed the color of rain drops so they look more whitish.
Fixed the wrong download link. It should work now. Sorry for that.
- Updated the base code from 1.8.0 to 1.9.0.
- The shader now abuses ambient occlusion factor to create more shadows, especially on the sides of blocks. It can be disabled via a configuration item "ENABLE_OCCLUSION_SHADOWS".
- Fixed the direction of reflected sunlight which wasn't parallel to the sun.
- Added a thin fog (or haze) that always affects the scene, not only when it's raining. Its color and density is currently constant although it should ideally be biome-specific (#9). It can be disabled via a configuration item "ENABLE_BASE_FOG".
- Grass, fern, and vines now have a waving animation (#11). Other plants still don't wave though.
- Fixed the configuration item "ENABLE_WAVES" not working properly.
- Added a configuration item "ENABLE_SPECULAR" so you can disable specular lighting which might be laggy.
- Added a configuration item "ENABLE_RIPPLES" so you can disable a water ripple animation that appears on the ground when it rains.
- Download Resources .McPack
- Start Minecraft
- Settings > Global Resources > Apply the shaders pack