This is the multiplayer version of the One Night’s At Frankie’s Freeroam minigame. The main difference is that there are two separate teams (animatronic vs night guard) whose main objectives are (depending on their roles) to either kill the other player or escape him from killing you. If you choose animatronic then you will be able to choose between four different ones.
How to play?
This map is optimized for two players. You begin the game by selecting whether you want to be an animatronic or a night guard. You can’t be on the same team as the other player since it’s a competitive map.
The players have different objectives depending on the role they selected.
- Night Guard – Survive the night and hide from the animatronic
- Animatronic – Hunt down and kill the night guard,
The game ends at 06:00 AM and if the night guard is still alive at this point then he is the winner.
Other ONaF Maps
- One Night at Frankie’s 1
- One Night at Frankie’s 2
- One Night at Frankie’s 3
- One Night at Frankie’s Freeroam
- One Night at Frankie’s Revenge
- One Night at Frankie’s Ultimate Challenge
Want to Look like the Animatoronics anywhere on Bedrock Minecraft?
- Added Goldie
- Changed all Animatronic Textures
- Expanded the Map by a lot
- new places to hide
- You can no longer keep weapons when Restarting/Winning
- Bug fixes
- the Hand watch is slower
- New and Improved audio (Doors, 6AM Jingle, Winning area music, etc.)
- Press on "Download Link Here! (.mcworld)"
- Wait 5 seconds
- Press Skip Ad
- press allow if asked to
- Click on download on the mediafire link