OPSSFM Add-On allows you to help your friends which is away from you (in-game) against the dangers of the night! Apply the add-on to your world, and take on simple instructions to try! Designed for Minecraft: Bedrock’s mobile platforms (Android* & iOS), which does not use Scripting API!
created by: r4isen1920
pack version: v2.0
- Easy to use, simple, lightweight, and pretty straightforward! Someone in the world simply sleeps on a Bed like how you usually would, anyone else no longer needs to sleep as well just to skip to dawn.
- Great for multiplayer, and multiplayer-friendly. Which is the main purpose of this add-on.
- Behavior Pack only. Requires cheats, and disables world achievements. Nothing I can do about it, since it is not minorly intended to be played this way.
- Does not require experimental gameplay enabled: You can use it on realms too!
- Does not run with Scripting API: Android & iOS can host this too. Still the same features and functions as the Scripting API version, but is much more simplier.
This is an in-game demonstration, in real-time, and in a LAN Multiplayer game.
Scripting API Version
- There is another similar version of this add-on which uses Scripting API. Currently, Scripting API works on Windows 10 as of now. So alternatively, I created this add-on to allow mobile platforms to experience this feature.
- You can download that version from here, created by BlkCatGmg.
- Works properly on Minecraft Bedrock versions 1.14.30 (Full Release) or later.
- No longer need to stand on the Bed before clicking it to skip to dawn, or to cycle through the Night; and improved stabilization.
- Updated description.