Conveniently pass through the dangers of the night on a multiplayer world! Suitable for multiplayer use, and is intended to work for Realms. Very simple, and lightweight add-on to use.
created by: r4isen1920
pack version: v3.1
This add-on implements a feature which only requires a single player to sleep, just to skip to dawn– not all players in the world.
It’s just a simple, and cool little add-on but could be useful for Multiplayer in most cases!
Its just your ordinary Minecraft day. You come back home, and just sleep through the night. Just use any ordinary bed in the night, and it’ll work.
- In Realms: should work on the latest Minecraft release (1.16).
- LAN Game: neither requires Experimental Gameplay nor Education Edition. Cheats must be enabled, and can only be applied by the world’s host. Only works for 1.16+, kindly update Minecraft from your app store.
Scripting API Version
- There is a Scripting API version from which this add-on was inspired from! Currently, I thought of recreating the whole concept but as an add-on, since Scripting API does not work for platforms other than Windows 10.
- You can download that version from here, created by BlkCatGmg. It’s amazing, please check it out even if its now outdated.
- Minecraft 1.16 support; this update will no longer work for 1.16 or below. Please update your Minecraft from your app store.
- Realms support. (regarding bug should have been fixed).
- Updated download link.
- Added Resource Pack: for support with custom messages for when a player is sleeping in a multiplayer world.
- Updated pack icon.
- Some tweaks, and other changes.
- In-app download available! No changes for the Behavior Pack, no need to show this on the main page.
- No longer need to stand on the Bed before clicking it to skip to dawn, or to cycle through the Night; and improved stabilization.
- Updated description.