Note from the creator: To all Horror Fans out there like me, You’ll surely enjoy the thrill of this map and its puzzles alongside with the multiple endings to achieve. Hope you all enjoy this as I enjoy making it 🙂
This is the Multiplayer Update!
Outlast: The Chase is based of the game with the same name created by RedBarrels. Hell is an experiment you can’t survive in Outlast. In this map, you woke up inside a cell along with the other victims who also have suffered the terrors of this creepy place. While exploring this place you will encounter many different challenges and creepy monsters who will try to kill you. You can’t defend yourself, so the only option left is to run and hide!
Updated: 13 April, 2019 (read changelog)
- Multiple possible endings
- Extras when you beat the map with the good ending
- New creepy models
- Horrific sounds to make you scream
- Some jump scares
- Multiplayer Mode is now here!
- Play at your own risk!
Minecraft Map YouTube Trailer for Outlast:The Chase Multiplayer Update:
- Major fix on the command system
- more stable multiplayer gameplay now
- Automatic Reset after a multiplayer match has been fixed now, if it still doesn't reset, please reset manually.
- If you find any more issues or bugs on the map, please feel free to tweet at me @mikkeeeyyyy29
- Updated the resource pack for the latest version of minecraft
- Fix some errors in-game
- Minor changes in some commands
- Outlast:Aftermath will set to release sometime this year! Follow me on my twitter @mikkeeeyyyy29 to get updated.
- Download the .zip file and extract it to games/com.mojang/minecraftWorld/[extract here]
- Download the .mcworld file, click it and be redirected to the game automatically.