Are you done fighting the bosses in Minecraft and want to give some use to your left over Enchanted Golden Apples? The Pesky Chicken Boss is here to solve that problem! If you think it is easy, think again. This is an extremely difficult boss to fight as it has the ability to summon The Pests and Wither Skeletons to fight for it.
Creator: GamerJon 41
Updated: 24 July, 2018 (read changelog)
How to summon the boss?
To summon the Pesky Chicken, just get a Name Tag and put “Loser” on it. You can also have a rare chance of finding it spawn naturally.
- Archer Pest: This guy is just like the others, but has a bow instead. However, don’t be fooled by it as it only shoots a volley of 50 snowballs every 5 seconds of reload time. It’s main goal is to just keep you far away from it while it destroys any armor you have equipped.
- Flaming Pest: Not literally on fire or looks too hot, this Pest holds a blaze rod and shoots fire at it’s enemies. Moves slightly slower than other pests.
- Gladiator Pests: These Pests decided it will be a better idea to have a sword than a hoe to do damage. Inflicting a 5-second blindness on it’s enemies, it is a great idea to kill this Pest when you got a chance.
Despite it’s size, the chicken only does 1 attack, but inflicts levitation for 10 seconds. It will occasionally lay a wither skeleton to its aid.
The chicken will summon The Pests, which replace zombies. Pests only have 5 health (1 hit kill by stone sword) and deal only 1 damage, but will always get summoned in huge groups. Sometimes they will spawn as normal size and are passive. They always will hold a iron hoe.
- Pest 1 – Holds an iron hoe. It is the most common Pest.
- Pest 2 – Holds a gold hoe. Leaps at target and inflicts slowness.
- Gladiator Pest – Holds a wood sword. Inflicts blindness.
- Archer – Holds a bow. Shoots a 50 snowball volley every 5 seconds.
- Flaming Pest – Holds a blaze rod. Shoots small fireballs at it’s target. Immune to fire, but hurt when wet.
- The Armored in Diamond Pest (AnDP) – This one is the only one that has more health (20 health) and damage. However, it is very rare to keep it from always spawning. Inflicts harmless poison.
- Nauseous Pest – Holds nothing. Inflicts nausea.
- Desert Pest – Holds a fishing rod. Inflicts hunger as usual. However, it currently does not get summoned by Pesky.
- Chicken has normal drops (related to its size) and XP bottles.
- Pests: Rotten Flesh. Have a 5% chance of dropping the following Saddle, Golden Apple, Enchanted Golden Apple, Nether Star, Record Cat, Name Tag, Totem, Diamond and Iron Horse Armor, Enchanted Book, Diamond Block, Iron Block, Ender Pearl, Update Dirt, Emerald Block, Portal, Trident, Nautilus Shell and Elytra.
You can sell the items you get by killing Pests to Fred the Dumpster Guy. He does not spawn naturally in the village, but can be spawned with a name tag with “Fred” on it. He takes most items that you obtain from Pests for some emeralds and diamonds. He wears a purple robe similar to a priest.
If you can’t find a village, no problem! If you turn on bonus chest when creating a new world, a map that leads to a village will be inside.
Do not attempt to fight this boss if you are not ready as death will be a high chance.
- Added Nauseous Pest, Desert Pest and Diamond Pest
- Added new drop from 1.5: Nautilus Shell (and a stick)
- Added a map on bonus chest to lead to a village
- Fixed bug where Pesky summoned with a name tag will randomly stop attacking.
- Altered spawn rate on Pests once again
- Changed Pack Icon
- If Pesky is summoned on a desert, it will only spawn Desert Pests
- If Pesky is summoned in The Nether, things will be unlucky for you
- Drowned will be Water Pests
- Nauseous Pest will have a big head
- Fix glitches on Zombie Horses
- Download Behaviors .McPack
- Activate the pack for a world in-game