If you like Pokémon then this is the perfect addon for you as it adds Pikachu and Raichu to the game. Catch (or rather tame) Pikachu and keep it as as as your loyal companion. You can even evolve it to Raichu by feeding it an emerald. Let it fight for your and it will unleash unleash powerful thunder shocks at your enemies in Minecraft.
Pikachu replaces the pig and can be found spawning naturally in the Overworld. It can be tamed with carrots, beetroots or potatoes. (Tame chance: 33%)
If you find a baby Pikachu then you need to feed it until it's an adult before you can tame it.
A tamed Pikachu (or multiple tamed ones) will follow you around and protect you if needed.
General Pikachu Information
- Neutral (attacks only if attacked)
- Melee attack: 4 attack damage
- Health: 8 hearts
- Hostile towards monsters
- Attacks anything which the player attacks
- Melee attack: 5 attack damage
- Health: 20 hearts
- Health: 4 hearts
- Health: 6 hearts
Once you've tamed a Pikachu you can help it evolve into Raichu by feeding it an Thunder Stone (emerald).
General Raichu Information
- Health: 30 hearts
- Attack damage: 8
Pikachu and Raichu are naturally hostile towards hostile mobs. But it will also help you to kill friendly mobs if you attack one.
- Thunder Shock: Requires the enemy to be more than 4 blocks away from Pikachu.
- Quick attack (tail whip): A melee attack which is taken in action if the mob is somewhere in its close proximity. Attack damage: 8
- Thunderbolt: Sequence of three thunderbolts in a row
Raichu is more powerful and this comes clear when it's time for battle. Its main attack is the thunderbolt. Basically it will fire off an attack of three thunderbolts in a row.
The Pokémon are friendly towards their own species. The only time they will attack another each other is if it's accidentally hit by one.
Do you want the Ash Ketchum skin? Get it here!