Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 is the fourth sequel of the popular Five Nights at Freddy’s video game series. This Minecraft PE map is based on what we’ve seen in the latest official trailer. Every space covered in the trailer you will also find in the map. One of the latest feature is the custom sounds which definitely makes the entire experience feel much more spooky.
Currently there’s no end goal or story for the map but those are things which will be added in the later releases of the map.
For now the map can be used to play hide-and-seek. Play it with friends and have someone count to 40 before going out searching for the hiders.
- Don’t break/place blocks (only allowed to use the flashlight)
- Difficulty must be put to max!
- Set brightness to lowest
- No mods
- Extract the downloaded zip file using ES File Explorer or a similar file manager app.
- Move PN.TFC – Map to /games/minecraftWorlds/.
- Launch BlockLauncher and install the textures zip.
- Restart BlockLauncher and enter the world named Pocket Nightmare: The Final Chapter.