Have you ever been to a flower forest? This biome was quite underrated so I gave it a little make-over to make it fit for big bees! Introducing butterflies, with over 40+ variants, and pollen, a new material you can use for building.
- 2 sizes
- you can ride the big ones, can hold 2 riders
- you can catch small ones with the “Butterfly jar” item
- Big ones drop more pollen than the small ones
- 16 colors
- drops petal items
- makes up most of the giant tulip’s trunk
- new stone-like blocks
- 5 variants
- big tile
- medium tile
- small tile
- drops from flower petal blocks 16 colors can be used to craft dye
- can be used to capture small butterflies
- Butterfly jar variant ( number )
- a captured small butterfly with their variant number
Naturally generated structures
Giant tulip ( tall & short )
- Made up of petal blocks and flower stems
You can also place them!
To place them, use the “Item ground ( Project: Flower forest )” and interact with any item from the add-on to display them.
- This add-on is updated to the latest beta.
- If you want to review/make a video about this content, at least credit me in the video/description
- Don't use your own link, use the proper link on MCPEDL
- If you wish to use this for your content, at least credit me.
- You may copy/paste this for your content as well if you wish