RoboCraft is a powerful robot which can be mounted and controlled by the player. It has many technical advantages such as the abilities to shoot missiles at hostile targets, run fast and jump high. It's really the ultimate mountable vehicle if you want an easy and more powerful way to defeat hostile enemies in Minecraft.
How to use the robot?
RoboCraft is a powerful robot which can be spawned by the player in survival mode. All you need are four iron blocks and one pumpkin. Place the pumpkin on top of the iron structure as seen below to spawn the robot.
The player have several options for controlling the robot. By using a key (shears) a player can do the following actions:
- Stop robot from moving
- iOS / Android: Long press on the robot with the key and press Stop
- Windows 10: Right-click on the robot with the key
- Ride and control the robot
- iOS / Android: Long press on the robot with an empty hand (or any item besides the key) and press Ride. Then open the inventory and add the key (shears) to the saddle slot
- Windows 10: Right-click on the robot with an empty hand (or any item besides the key) to ride it. Then open the inventory and add the key (shears) to the saddle slot
The robot automatically detects possible threats in the close proximity. It then has two different ways it deals with them. If the enemy is far away then it will occasionally shoot missiles. However, if the enemy is anywhere close to be seen it will use a powerful melee attack to eliminate the target.
RoboCraft has been designed to have the technical abilities to defeat most enemies but mostly so the Wither. According to the creator it should have the necessary power to kill two Wither bosses in one battle!
General RoboCraft Features
- 27 storage slots
- Health: 300 hearts
- Attack damage: 40
- Knockback resistance
- Shoots missiles and melee attack
- Immune to fire and fall damage
- Rideable and can be controlled by the player
- Jumps high
- Healable with redstone (10 hearts) and iron ingot (5 hearts)
- Use key to ride and control it, or to make it stop moving
- Download Behavior .McPack
- Download one of the following resource packs:
- Activate the packs for a world in-game