This is a small but quite a practical add-on for making patterns using wood. This add-on is pretty self-explanatory but here’s the brief abstract, it basically adds rotated versions of wooden planks (including the future ones).
These variants of planks are mainly used for creating patterns on wood however due to numerous limitations, adding stairs, fences, buttons, etc. is impossible. There are also rotated versions of the Crimson and Warped planks. The warped and crimson planks don’t burn and so do these. These blocks are decorational, they cannot be used for crafting.
Converted blocks to 1.16 format
Added crafting recipes for rotated warped and crimson planks
- This add-on is updated to the latest beta.
- If you want to review/make a video about this content, at least credit me in the video/description
- Don't use your own link, use the proper link on MCPEDL
- If you wish to use this for your content, at least credit me.
- You may copy/paste this for your content as well if you wish