Santa, elves, Christmas gifts – what is there not to like? This add-on includes everything one could want for Christmas, but there’s a twist. Santa has gone mad and has turned into an evil boss which you will need to defeat. Do you have what it takes to defeat him and his evil elf minions to save Christmas? Find out today by downloading the addon!
Santa is extremely dangerous, so make sure that you have a weapon to defend yourself (and preferably some armor) before spawning him. Spawning works just the same way as to spawning an iron golem.
To spawn Santa you will need four iron blocks and one pumpkin. The textures for these blocks have both been retextured.
Santa has a lot of health (500 hearts) and has three different attack styles.
- First off he will throw Christmas presents at his target.
- And then he will spawn his elf minions. The elves are very fast but very weak so they are quite easy to kill.
- He also has a melee attack which he will use if you get too close.
As mentioned, Elves (husks & zombies) are spawned by Santa. They are very fast but weak. (Health: 3.5 – 13.5 hearts)
Defeating Santa will bring you many rewards. This includes things like Santa’s hat and clothes (diamond armor) and other valuable items.
Another cool feature are the Christmas Gifts (Shulker Boxes). The shulker is replaced by a Gift Machine. Use the Gift Machine to retrieve Christmas Gifts. They can be used for storing blocks and items.
- Candy Caner 2000 (Bow)
- Candy Canes – Explosive (Arrows)
- Christmas Diamond Tools & Ore (Diamond)
- Santa Armor (Diamond Armor)
- Santa Sword (Diamond Sword)
- Retextured Golden Apple
- Retextured Iron Block
- Retextured Diamond Block