This add-on implements a big, fat snake to the game. In the wild they are extremely dangerous creatures with mostly vicious intentions. In case you manage to tame one then their immense power will actually be to your benefit. As then they will be a loyal friend which have all the possibilities to keep you safe in most environments.
How does it work?
You can tame a snake (preferably a small snake) by feeding it some raw beef. It might take a few tries before it is actually tamed.
- iOS / Android: Hold some raw beef in your hand, long press on the snake and press the Tame button.
- Windows 10: Right-click on the snake with some raw beef to tame it.
Wild snakes attack players, rabbits, spiders and chickens. A tamed snake attacks anything within a 30 block radius either which you are being attacked by or you are attacking.
There are five different snakes.
General Snake Information
- Replaces Silverfish
- Attacks rabbits, players, chickens, other snakes and spiders
- Attack damage: 4
- Attack range: 15
- Tameable with some raw beef
- Attacks rabbits, spiders, wild snakes and chickens
- Attack damage: 7
- Attack range: 30
- Follows and protects their owner
- Updated for the latest Minecraft version
- Added 5 different snakes
- Download Resources & Behaviors .McAddon
- Apply the packs for a world
- Create the world