Up for a speedy parkour challenge? Try beating this 5-Area Map in under 8 minutes! Venture from the Plains to the Ocean to the Nether and find odd parkour levels!
So you have decided to take on the challenge? Well! Why don’t we have a quick showcase before getting onto the map.
Before starting, you will be given a choice to play in Timer Mode. If you do so, you’ll be given an 8 minute timer!
You start off in the Plains
To the Birch Hill Gap
Then onto the ocean (with a sneaky thing to look out for)
To the Nether
And an odd End!
v1.5 amplified past jump’s and added new courses that just make the past versions seem too fast
With a complex-y block structure 🧐
Water Parkour 🌊
A more netherized nether
And the classic “Take the L”
And a lot of hidden changes that may tingle your senses!
Think you’re up for the challenge now?
- New Parkour Jumps and Modified some Jumps.
- Changed download links for v1.5
- Updated the map with 4 main changes and a lot of minor changes.
- Removed the shortcut to the end from the lobby.
- Updated the links for v1.4
- Added a course on the Nether Section and the End Section.
- Amplified a few of the courses
- Added an extra minute to compensate with the amplified map
Added the direct download for the administration for file verification
You will be redirected to an affiliate link.
Once there, scroll down and complete the reCapcha (or wait 15 seconds) and click on "create download link".
Afterwards, scroll down once more to download the world file.
It's that easy and don't worry, there isn't a lot of intrusive ads (from my recent testing)