The Spider-Man Mod adds a new set of items to the game which can be crafted and used to become Spider-Man. Not only will you look as him but you will also have all his powers such as shooting cobweb and jumping high up in the sky.
How to become Spider-Man?
First you will need to craft a Spider-Man Disguise (all crafting recipes can be found further down). Then use that item once to get the Spider-Man skin.
As Spider-Man there are multiple gadgets you can use such as the Spider Web Shooter which you can see in action in the two images below. It’s simple to use, just tap wherever you want to shoot a cobweb.
Trap mobs in the cobweb and find a more easy and controlled way to kill them. In this example we trapped some villagers but don’t be evil, try to use your super powers for the better good!
Then there are also two other items called Mega Jump and Mini Jump. When you use either of those items you’ll be making a jump up into the air.
It’s a small mod but still very fun to play around with. If you like Spider-Man it’s very likely you’ll like this mod as well.
Item IDs & Crafting Recipes
- Spider Web Shooter (502) – 2 cobweb + 3 lapis lazuli + 1 bow + 3 redstone dust
- Mega Jump (503) – 4 arrows, 1 leather glove, 3 bows
- Mini Jump (504) – 8 cobwebs + 1 leather glove
- Spider-Man Disguise (507) – 3 red wool + 3 blue wool + 1 leather helmet + 1 leather tunic + 1 leather boots
- Leather Glove (505) – 4 leathers