A long time ago, a scientist tried to create other bosses to the game, ended up failing the experiment and created a three headed aquatic boss! And it’s your job, to stop it!
- Name: Squid Boss
- Has 900 HP
- Attacks: Iron Golems, Snow Golems, Ender Dragons and Players.
- Shoots Wither Skulls.
- Squid Wither Boss replaces the normal Wither Boss.
- Drops 0-1 Nether Star.
- Version allowed: 1.8-1.12 (Turn on Experimental Gameplay for better experience.)
- Weakness: Diamond Sword-Sharpness level 5 and Unbreaking level 1.
- Toughness: Just like the Wither Boss, it has a force field for projectile protection when at half a heart.
- This is how the Squid Boss looked like in-game. It may be hard to tell how it looks like, just because I used Assistive Touch to take a screenshot of it. It’s hard, I tell you!
But, you get the point, guys…
Here’s an example of the Squid Boss attacks not even close to scratching a dent on the Iron Golem! Like I said, it’s attacks are kinda sloppy…
You are allowed to:
- Use this addon to challenge other people’s addons.
- Review this for a video. Give me credit in the description to any of my social media.
- Use this addon for your survival series.
You are not allowed to:
- Modify the behaviors/ textures of the mob! I’m always watching…
- Don’t try this addon on Beta versions of the game. It’s advised to always use this addon on full versions of the game.
• Screenshots that are not Minecraft related are now pictures that are Minecraft related. Sheesh.. Assistive Touch really is hard to use!
• Experimental Gameplay can either be disabled or enabled (It's recommended to turn on Experimental Gameplay, or the behavior of it will malfunction..).
• Hitboxes have been resized from being 20% large to 25% large.
• The Squid Boss now has it's own attack delay. (From 1-1.7 second delay to 1-0.3 second delay)
• The Squid Boss now only shoots the blue Wither Skulls. Will be changed soon.
• Now supports 1.13 and 1.14 beta.
• Shields or Totems of Undying are now recommended to be used when fighting it.
• Spawn rate in the Nether is no longer allowed.
• Both resource pack and behavior pack are now into one addon.
• The Squid Boss Addon with the update that adds the Squid Army will be delayed a bit. Be patient, though..
• Upcoming mobs soon (For version 1.1.0):
- Creeper Slimes
- Blaze Necromancers
Use either Ad.Fly or Mediafire links. Do not use other links from unknown sources, as that can rewrite my work and suspend it.