Now Version 1.2!
Jump into the Brawl with the Ultimate Skin Pack!
With this skin pack you’ll be able to use ALL of the fighters in the Super Smash Bros. franchise!
This skin pack currently has 89 skins!
(If you are still wondering what this skin pack is..it’s a skin pack inspired to Super Smash Bros.)
This one is for you, Super Smash Bros. players!
All of the fighters in one skin pack with no exceptions! Not even Hero is banned!
There are some screenshots under this description, so e sure to check ’em out if you want to know all of the details of my skin pack!
(If you want to ask me to add a skin in my skin packs and things like that, DM me on Twitter https://twitter.com/ranidfan)
- Hero got unbanned.
- Joker was in the skin pack's files but i forgot to put him in. With this update, you can now use him.
- Added Sans.
- Added Alph
- Added Female Villager
- Added Female Corrin
- Added Bayonetta from Bayonetta 1
- Added the Mii Fighters
That's all for Update 1.2! Be sure to read the instructions if you want to install/update!
If i forgot something, just comment. I read all of them.
- I noticed something wrong in the files of the skin pack and fixed it.
- Made some tweaks to the description, installation description etc..
Hope you'll have fun with my skin packs!
@ranidfan on Twitter for requests.
1. Click "Download Skin Pack .mcpack"
2. Wait like 5 seconds to get redirected to mediafire
3. Download it
4. When the download is completed, tap on it
5. Minecraft will open up automatically and it will say "Importing Super Smash Bros. Skin Pack (1.2.1)" on the top.
6. Wait for the import to complete and then..enjoy!
If you already have the skin pack and you want to update it, you don't need to go through the game files anymore!
I changed the UUID of the skin pack so that it will import by itself.
Oh and also, the links aren't "broken".
You should try to click "Skip" a few times and, if it doesn't take you to the mediafire link, try again.
Or, maybe. the link is in a new tab. I don't know what device and/or browser you're on, so i can't really help you with that.
Have a nice day!