Do you like technology? Do you like battle suits? Do you like CATS??? Well I have the addon for you! This add-on adds an armor set that gives you multiple abilities and buffs towards the end of the game. But beware, an evil has awoken and is storming the desert. They’re not really a big threat but watch out.
This is this addons Final Major Update.
Select version for changelog:
- Addon has been rebuilt from the ground up.
- Updated Art
- Updated Trailer
- Updated the Armor model. It no longer looks like a set of armor made from mobile Blockbench and a lack of experience.
- Remade all abilities.
- Revamped the sword. It was absurd.
- NPCs have been removed. the trade was buggy and the armor was WAY too easy to get considering its power.
- Added “Auric Elementals”, a new enemy that spawns in deserts at night.
- Crafting the auric armor now requires a Nether star. Now you can’t just get it early game and be OP right away.
- New Item Textures and descriptions.
It's unbalanced, uses player.json, and can literally delete items from you because of the way it's coded.
Player.json really needs to be used only as a last resort. I myself am working towards removing it from my addon, as it prevents most other addons from working with it. A better design would be to make a single item that runs a /give function to grant the armor set and charged items, then deletes itself, so that the automatic function isn't needed.
Secondly, using /replaceitem to get the charged abilities can and will delete whatever is in the player's hotbar prior to putting on the armor.
Finally, 50 damage is just absurd, even if the durability isn't great. On top of that, the durability doesn't even matter because the player can just unequip a single piece of armor, then re-equipping it will recharge the whole set.
In its current state, I would rate this a 2/5, because at least the idea is unique... but until these issues are fixed, I would not reccomend this to anyone.
Looking forward to it!
I'll be keeping watch on this page for the update so I can give feedback once it's ready.
Looking forward to seeing how it turns out!