Have you ever wanted to have a new and unique biome in Minecraft for you and your friends to challenge stronger creatures? Well this addon gives you one! It’s called the CURSED BIOME. Unlike any other biomes in Minecraft, this biome is different and has very unique creatures that no one has ever seen.
ABOUT THE BIOME:
- This is what the biome looks like. It’s a nether-like biome that can be found in the overworld.
- Sometimes finding this biome is a bit rare when you are far from the extreme hills. But if you have extreme hills in your world, you are likely to find one.
- Take note that the more you find extreme hills in your world, the more you find a cursed biome.
- No other Minecraft mob has ever lived here except the cursed creatures that dwell here.
- The most common ores and resources that can be found in the biome is the strongest ore in Minecraft, the Netherite.
- Instead of going to the Nether, you can get Netherite here!
- But beware like I said earlier, there are hostile creatures that live in this biome, so its not easy to get one.
- Netherite can also be dropped when you kill Cursed mobs.
There are very unique monsters in the biome that no one has ever seen. All of them are cursed, they have a lot of health compared to the other mobs. They all have hostile behavior and can attack players, villagers, pillagers, vindicators, evokers, vexes, and golems! They can break diamond weapons and armor quickly! So you must be careful on them. The only way to fight them is to wear enchanted Netherite armor and sword with enchanted apple.
THE CURSED ZOMBIE
- These are one of the most powerful creatures that dwell in the biome be careful on them. Unlike normal zombies and husks, these creatures are difficult to take down.
- They have 100 health
- They deal 35 damage and plus gives you a hunger effect.
- I also updated their speed now they are fast.
THE CURSED SKELETONS
- These skeletons are way too different compared to normal skeletons and strays, they have a higher health with is 100. And they shoot many arrows that can distract you to other monsters.
- They are born to kill players with their bows and arrows.
- Be careful on them, they are sometimes fast.
- They have a 1% chance to give you weakness effect when you get hit by its arrows.
THE CURSED SPIDER
- These are one of the most creepiest creatures in the biome, plus they are three-headed which makes it more creepier!
- They come out instantly without the player noticing and can damage you quickly!
- They have 120 health and has 40 damage!
- Can give you a poison effect when you get bitten.
THE DARK SKELETON WARRIORS
- After the cursed spider, these creatures are the second most creepy creatures in the addon. They are also dangerous and they also hold a Netherite sword.
- They give you a wither effect when you get hit.
- These creatures are also known as the “Cursed wither skeletons”.
- They are very fast and has 110 health and 35 damage.
- These creatures replace my old cursed mob called the Dark wizard skeleton (from version 1) because I thought that the name dark skeleton warrior was better than the dark wizard skeleton.
THE CURSED CREEPER
- These creepers look like ghosts, even more powerful!
- They are a bit slow and less stronger.
- They have 80 health and 30 damage.
- But always make sure to watch out for it’s explosion!
- They also give you a nausea effect when you get hit by it’s explosion.
One more cool thing about Cursed creepers is that they have no weakness when they face Ocelots and cats. Instead of running, they fight them.
This is a picture of the Cursed creepers attacking ocelots.
What‘s new is that I added a new plant in the biome which is the Cursed flower, they drop nothing but it can be used for a decoration. They also have 3 stages.
I also changed the textures for all of the Cursed mobs.
I know some of you are thinking if all the textures are made by me, the answer is no. But then I decided to choose another texture and edit it. So that you may think that I didn’t stole any texture. 😁
I also added a water fog color which makes the water red when it enters the biome.
I also lessened the Netherite appearance, now they can be found on trees or they can be dropped when cursed mobs die.
Most importantly, I added a new Cursed mob which is the “Cursed wolf”.
- They have 85 health and deal 30 damage. Theya Lao give you a poison affect when you get bitten.
- There is a 5% chance in taming a Cursed wolf. You just need a bone to tame them, like a normal wolf. But it’s hard because they are hostile and attacks many mobs like players, villagers, pillagers, golems, chickens, foxes, sheep’s and more!
You can learn more about Cursed wolves in watching this video.
Now after all of that, I challenge you and your friends to survive this
inhabitable biome with full of dangerous mobs! Without dying.
Special thanks for all your support and for all your suggestions in the comments! Let me know more of your suggestions in the comments down below.
Always make sure that this addon is better used when you turn on Experimental gameplay, if not then it will not work properly and the biome and mobs doesn’t appear. Enjoy and have fun with the addon!
Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel
Select version for changelog:
- Fixed some bugs
- Added a Cursed flower
- Changed the texture for the cursed mobs
- Added a water fog color
- Lessen the Netherite appearance
- Added a Cursed wolf
To download the addon, just click the download link and it will tell you to download the mcaddon file. Then click download then import it to Minecraft and you now have the addon.