The Manipulator Mod adds eight items of amazingly advanced technology to the game. The items can be used for freezing time, changing the gravity and lots of other ways to manipulate the world. It's really fun to play around with so make sure to check this out!
Updated: 6 August, 2016
How to use the items?
Once you hold one of the items in your hand a "Use" button will appear on the left side of the screen. Press this button to toggle the item's feature on and off.
Chronomatrix: Freeze all entities in your surroundings. This include both mobs and things like arrows.
Polarity Inverser: Change the world gravity for all mobs and have them ascend up into the sky.
Atomic Deconstructor: Use this item to change the atomic construction for all nearby mobs and cause them to explode.
Pyrokinetic Repulsor: Set all mobs on fire in an instant.
Magnetic Drive: Killing mobs are easy, but getting the dropped loot is difficult - but no more! Use this item to pull all items to you.
Voltezla: Cause lightning to strike all nearby mobs. Did you know that if you do that to pigs then they will turn into pigmen. (I honestly didn't know that until now!)
Arachnocyper: Spawns cobweb on mobs which will cause them to get stuck.
Timewinder: Rewinds the time. Both mobs and block will return to their original position.
Nanovoid: This is a block which when placed down on the ground will pull all mobs to it.
Compressed Xor: A block which can be used for storing/retrieving xor. It can also be used for repairing manipulator items (costs 1 xor per repair). Tap and hold the block with an Magnetic Drive to extract all the xor.
Item IDs & Crafting Recipes
- Chronomatrix (500) - 4 iron ingots + 4 diamonds + 1 xor
- Polarity Inverser (501) - 4 red wool + 4 purple wool + 1 xor
- Atomic Deconstructor (502) - 4 redstone blocks + 4 TNT blocks + 1 xor
- Phantom Drive (503) - 6 obsidian blocks + 1 xor
- Pyrokinetic Repulsor (504) - 4 blaze rods + 1 xor
- Magnetic Drive (505) - 4 iron ingots + 1 hopper + 1 diamond block + 1 xor
- Timewinder (506) - 6 gold ingots + 2 glass blocks + 1 xor
- Xor (507) - mine stone blocks, random drop rate
- Voltezla (508) - 5 iron ingots + 1 enchanted book + 1 xor
- Arachnocyper (509) - 2 strings + 2 spider eyes + 4 wool blocks + 1 xor
- Nanovoid (510) - 1 compressed xor + 1 polarity inverser
Block IDs & Crafting Recipes
- Compressed Xor (210) - 6 obsidian blocks + 3 xor
- Degraded Compressed Xor (213) -
Important: This mod works for 0.15. However, you will need the latest BlockLauncher beta found here.