Turtle Plus adds a few more uses for the new Turtle mob which was added in Update Aquatic for Minecraft. You will now be able to tame the Turtle and take it with you on your adventures in Minecraft. It will follow you around as your loyal companion, and even let you ride it both on land and in water.
How does it work?
You can tame a Turtle by feeding it some Kelp. It might take a few tries before you successfully tame it. You will notice you are successful when you see some heart particles appear above the Turtle.
- iOS / Android: Long press on the Turtle with some Kelp and press Tame
- Windows 10: Right-click on the Turtle with some Kelp to tame it
There are several benefits to taming a Turtle. They will follow you around and you can also use them as rideable mounts both on land and in water.
- iOS / Android: Long press on the Turtle and press Ride
- Windows 10: Right-click on the Turtle to ride it
It’s possible to ride the turtle both on land and in water. The only disadvantage for using it in water is that it’s very difficult to ascend or descend.
- Wild: 30 HP
- Tamed: 50 HP
- Movement speed
- Wild: 0.1
- Tamed: 0.2
- Tame turtles with Kelp
- Tamed turtles are rideable (land and on water)
- Tamed turtles follow their owner
- Download Behaviors .McPack
- Apply the pack for a world
- Create the world