The Twilight Forest Mod adds a new densely forested biome to explore covered with immense trees, and new vegetation. With many new weapons, like staffs and swords, new tools, foods, and a whole new boss, the Twilight Forest Mod adds a whole new level to the game!
Original PC Mod: Benimatic
The Twilight Forest Biome can be found naturally generating in your world. You can currently find 2 types of trees, and some other vegetation like bushes and ferns. Also, you can currently find vanilla livestock roaming around (Cow, Pig, ect.)
Currently there are 2 different trees:
Canopy Tree –
Darkwood Tree –
The Torchberry Bush can also be found and drops the edible torchberries
-Canopy Log & Leaves
-Darkwood Log & Leaves
all fiery tools can be crafted with a fiery ingot (currently only obtainable in Creative)
Edible berries found in Torchberry Bushes.
You can find mazes generating in the new Twilight Maze Biome!
Be careful! Skeletons can be found defending the maze!
You can find Torchberry bushes and maybe even some chests!
Twilight Litch! (From Twilight Litch Addon by Dev Drone)
The Twilight Litch can be summoned in creative only, and can teleport, do illusions, magic, and much more!
The Twilight Litch has 100 HP, and may drop:
- twilight scepter
- zombie scepter
- regeneration scepter
Which currently have no function, and are W.I.P.s
- Steeleaf set of tools
- Wild Boar
- Wild Deer
- The Ur-Ghast is officially in development, and I am working with LugiaGamerYT to add it in
- The Naga, and an improved litch are also in development
I currently have the models ready For all future planned (so far) mobs, but am unable to add them in. If you would like to contribute, please let me know via email: [email protected], or comments.
- Added original twilight lich addon in as a temporary fix to the invisible lich bug
- Added Mazes!
- Added Way To Obtain Fiery Ingots
- Fixed Invisible Litch
- Removed Unnecessary Spawn Eggs
- Fixed Torchberries from being "item.twilight:torchberries.name"
- Works on mobile now! (1.12)
- Download .mcaddon file
- Import to Minecraft
- Add Resource and Behavior Packs to (preferably) a new world
- Turn on Experimental Gameplay!