It’s skyblock… but with a twist!
Trade with villagers (and the wandering trader) to unlock resources!
BUT… There’s only one villager, and you can’t let him out or start a farm; only replace him with another.
You have lots of emeralds… but what happens when they run out?
Buy enough resources to start a farm for a sustainable source of emeralds.
This map will really test your knowledge of renewable vs nonrenewable resources!
Skyblock is a game where your goal is to survive for as long as possible with extremely limited resources. In this version, you get a starting chest, a replaceable villager, a replaceable wandering trader and not much else. The rest is up to you! What will you be able to do?
- Lava Bucket x1
- Block of Iron x64
- Obsidian x10
- Block of Emerald x64
In the true spirit of skyblock, the map is small, but your goal (of course) is to expand and see how far you can get! Unfortunately, you cannot get to the end yet, but it might just be in a future update…
- Gamemode survival or adventure (but I’m not sure why you would want to do adventure).
- It’s okay to turn keep inventory on, but just know that it’s a harder challenge with it off.
Mob Griefing on.
- Command blocks must be enabled.
Stuck? Here’s some tips to get you started:
- You can get a fish bucket from either a fisherman villager or the wandering trader to make a cobblestone generator.
- You can get podzol (which can be placed down and rebroken into dirt) from the wandering trader.
- You can get saplings (for wood) from the wandering trader.
- You can get food from a farmer or a butcher villager.
- There is a very rare chance that the wandering trader will sell bone meal. You can get up to 48 bone meal this way.
- By using village and pillage mechanics, you might just be able to control what villager spawns to trade with 😉
Is the map too easy? Here are some ideas for challenges to make the map harder:
- Limited Emeralds: Start off with only 1 stack of emeralds (throw the rest away)
- Hardcore Mode: Set difficulty to hard. If you die, it’s game over.
- No Keep Inventory: Set gamerule keepinventory to false. (Or, you can turn it off in the world settings)
- Added rules and tips to the description
- Added more images to the description
- Elongated the description
Please do consider supporting us! It helps a lot, and we will be able to make more maps if you do :). Plus, it's free. All you have to do is click the link!
- Click here to download the map and support us (It's free!) (NO ADF.LY)
- Click here to download without supporting