The Fireworks Addon replaces some of the items in-game with fireworks. It’s really the perfect addition to the game during times of celebration no matter whether you want to celebrate the new year or something else. The fireworks consist of awesome custom sounds and beautiful visual effects.
How does it work?
Fireworks can be obtained for free from Firework Makers (who replace villagers). You can also use the creative inventory to access the items.
- Basic Firework (Snowball)
- Rainbow Bomb (Egg)
- Wobbly Firework Launcher (Bow)
- Wobble Firework (Arrow)
- Firework Launcher (Dispenser)
Let’s have a look at a few of the different items. Here’s the Wobbly Firework Launcher (bow and arrow). You don’t want to use full power because then the rocket will go too far. It needs to collide with something, e.g. the ground or a mountain wall, to explode.
The Rainbow Bomb got a slow fireworks fuse. It takes somewhere around 5-10 seconds to explode but it’s most definitely the most amazing fireworks of them all.
But since it explodes on the ground you need to make sure to stay far away as it causes a whole lot of damage also!
The regular firework rocket causes some basic explosions. But it’s great to combine with the other ones mentioned in case you want to create an epic fireworks show.
You can either use each individual firework or you can combine all of them in one epic fireworks show as I did in the video down below.
Please share maps and videos in case you create some even greater fireworks shows!
- Added Rainbow Bomb (Egg)
- Added Wobbly Firework Launcher (Bow)
- Added Wobbly Firework (Arrow)
- Added Firework Launcher (Dispenser)
- Custom block/item names (you won’t need to restart the game for this to work)
- Supports English US, English UK, Spanish
- New pack icon and description
- Zombies no longer attack firework makers (villagers)
- Firework Makers walk slower and won’t run away if you hit the
Important note: This addon requires beta version 188.8.131.52. Android users can sign up for the beta here!
- Download .McAddon
- Activate the packs for a world in-game