Woodpecker Resource Pack 1.16 for Minecraft offers you a simple, catchy and very relaxing. It has the medieval atmosphere to it while still managed to show it’s uniqueness. There’s one feature that makes Woodpecker absolutely stunning is that it leads to a block to have anywhere from 4 to 10 different colors on it.
Woodpecker Resource Pack was created by Zob to give the game an extra feel of being cartoonish and cute. It adds in some very great looking blocks for structures and better-looking animals and critters. It overhauls the architecture of the structures as it replaces a lot of blocks and vegetation making it look more smooth.
The Resource pack is originally from the java version and was discontinued by the creator, we decided to continue the pack for the Bedrock edition.
Original PC pack: https://www.planetminecraft.com/woodpecker
Ported and continued by: Pixell Studio
Acknowledgment: (CrisXolt) A custom UI Pack maker
Windows 10: ✔
Pocket Edition: ✔
For the Hud to work perfectly in the pocket edition, activate the classic UI in SETTINGS > VIDEO > UI PROFILLE > CLASSIC
We will send new updates every week for this pack, stay tuned!
If you find any texture bugs, please let us know here in the comments ↴
- Fixed Boss life bar texture
- We changed the texture of some items
- The entire UI has been redone
- Fixed texture bugs
- Fixed fire texture in mobs
- We changed the texture of some blocks
- We fixed and changed the textures of some Mobs
- We added textures in many blocks
- Added new particle textures
- Fixed HUD textures
- The texture of the soul fire has been corrected
- Fixed Drowned texture
- Fixed the potions effect HUD
- We fixed the conflict bug with other Resource Packs
- We fixed a lot of texture bugs and added some textures that were missing
- Download Resource .MCPACK
- .Open Minecraft
- Settings > Global Resources > Activate Pack