World Infection is an add-on that uses item entities to destroy and eradicate a world. Within a minute, your world will definitely start to lag – until your device can no longer handle it. This add-on is also the sequel to the previous Snap (Function’s Pack).
created by: r4isen1920
pack version: v1.1
- If you are playing multiplayer, make sure that you are the host of the game.
- Simply enable the pack into your world to start eradicating it. Apply the add-on; and the moment you enter the world, this add-on will infect it automatically.
- There are three levels of severity with this add-on. You can pick which ones best suited for you – depending on your device, the world, and in your personal opinion.
- You can adjust these settings as shown below;
- Comparison between three severity levels are as follows:
》 Category B
- Infecting small chunks of blocks quite fast, speed decays over time due to lag.
- 2×2 blocks per item destroyed every tick(s).
- Starts lagging within 19 seconds*
》 Category A
- Rough infection that spreads slowly, but in bigger chunks.
- 4×4 blocks per item destroyed every tick(s).
- Starts lagging within 14 seconds*
》 Category S
- Huge chunks of blocks are being destroyed, game will start to respond very slowly^
- 6×6 blocks per item destroyed every tick(s).
- Starts lagging within 7-8 seconds^
(*) tested on device with 2 GB RAM only
(^) depending on device
- These tests may vary Between devices. But your game should start lagging
- I do not recommend doing this. You can avoid this add-on to work or function if you enable the Anti-Grief (Function Pack) as well!