The YamaRin's Legacy Renewed, a renewed version of YamaRin's Legacy, aiming to be as realistic as possible for Minecraft Bedrock Edition. It has so many features that will be added to your game, such as beautiful cirrus clouds, reflections on metallic blocks, smooth stones, water, and other reflective blocks. The clouds are influenced by SEUS Renewed while the tone mapping is influenced by Chocapic13' Shaders.
Watch the showcase video in maximum quality!
- Reflections on iron blocks
- Cirrus clouds
- Waves for water, plants, and crops
- Reflections on water, metallic blocks, and other reflective blocks
- Improved torch light
- Sunlight and moonlight colours with night time desaturation
- Puddles in rainy weather
- Tone mapping
- Shader-generated the sun and the moon
There are three qualities of this shader pack: LITE, REGULAR, and MAXIMUM! You can switch to those qualities by changing the setting of the resource pack. Don't forget to restart the game after switching quality!
- iOS, iPad OS
- x86 version of the game on Windows 10, 11 (important note: all shaders don't work in 1.16.200 or later x64 game versions because the Render Dragon, a new graphic engine that was added from those versions is not supportable (and also Windows 11 is untested but I'm sure it will work).)
- Windows 10 (NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti)
- Google Pixel 3a (Adreno 615)
- iPad 6th Gen (PowerVR Series7XT Plus)
Join my Discord to get the newest information, and have fun talking with your friends!
- Creative Commons Zero v1.0 Universal
- Download the shader pack
- Import it into Minecraft
- Start Minecraft
- Settings > Global Resources > Apply the resource pack