DeathRun is a game where your fate on winning depends on how good you are at avoiding obstacles and traps. This is a multiplayer minigame where some of you will be runners and others will be the killers. It’s an extremely intense game and especially for the runners who are constantly threatened by different traps.
How to play?
There are two different roles and each role has a unique objective to complete.
- The Runners are tasked to reach the finish but only one player can become victorious. It’s pretty much a “every man for himself” situation.
- The Killers / Death are tasked to activate the traps that may interfere with the Runners’ path. The Killers / Death have no way or winning currently.
DeathRun reborn reintroduces the old lobby and brings back an old level called “Grasslands”. However, it also removes some of the previous levels since they didn’t work in the Better Together update. More levels will be added in a future update.
- Undertake: Part 1
- Snowy Hills
- The Fandom Project
- (New!) Temple Madness 2.0
- A new level (Temple Madness 2.0) is now available to play!
- Added more people in the Hall of Fame!
- Added a cake in the lobby to celebrate DeathRun passing its 1st Anniversary!