Do you like the default textures in Minecraft but wish it existed in an increased resolution? If that’s the case then the Faithful Texture Pack is the perfect solution. It is faithful to the original look of Minecraft but the resolution is higher (32×32 or 64×64 instead of 16×16). This texture pack has already existed for a long time for Java Edition but today you can download it for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition!
Update (5 September, 2018)
- Added new riptide texture
- Added new screenshot button
- Fixed black phantom texture (Temporary added vanilla phantom texture)
- Fixed sliders So it doesn’t put all of the features enabled by default
- Fixed water colors ( Thanks to: @Agentms_ )
- (No new phantom texture yet as it isn’t added in the java version yet!)
Update (30 August, 2018):
- Added new pack icon
- Fixed phantom texture
Important 1.1.3+ Users: Restart Minecraft after you’ve installed the texture pack to make sure all game textures are applied.
Version 1.6 (Recommended)
- 32×32 Resolution (full 1.6 support)
- 64×64 Resolution (full 1.2 support)
You can access beta versions for Faithful by going to either of the following GitHub pages.
- 32×32 Resolution: