This add-on includes weapons, items and new entities from the game Fortnite. There are plenty weapons to choose from, and you can even ride the Battle Bus or a Shopping Cart. While it’s still very much Minecraft, a lot of things have been completed transformed to look more like Fortnite. So if you’re an avid fan of Minecraft and Fortnite, then this add-on is great for you!
How does it work?
Here you will find some examples of items and mobs which have been replaced by things found in Fortnite.
The snowball is replaced by a throwable explosive called Granade.
Loads of new weapons!
New loading screen!
Drift and Ragnorok replace armor sets.
For the Storm Block to make you take damage, you must place a repeating command block with this command:
/execute @a ~ ~ ~ detect ~ ~ ~ web 0 effect @s instant_damage 1 1 true
Find a full list of features further down on this page.
How to use the Battle Bus?
Watch the video down below to learn how to use the Battle Bus!
Here’s a complete list of the features.
- Battle Bus (Ghast)
- Shopping Cart
- Stink Bomb
- Rocket Launcher
- New Pickaxes
- Boogie Bomb
- Scar (Snowball)
- Bolt Action Sniper Rifle (Bow)
- Pump Shotgun (Ender Pearl)
- Grenade (Egg)
- Pistol (Fishing Rod)
- Shield Potions and Bandages (Potions)
- Med Kit (Golden Apple)
- V-Bucks (Emerald)
- Skins (Replace Armor)
- Light Machine Gun (Replaces Bottle o’ enchanting)
- Loot Llama (Replaces Llama)
- Loot Chest (Replaces Chest / Trapped Chest)
- Scope for Sniper Rifle (Replaces Carved Pumpkin)
- Drift, Ragnorok (replaces Armor)
- Submachine Gun
- Bush (replaces Cow) – Bump into it to use it as cover
- Hunting Rifle (Replaces Ice Bomb, kill Zombie to obtain)
- All Terrain Kart (Replaces Creeper)
- Storm Block (Replaces Web)
- Blueprint Blocks
- Port-a-Fort (Replaces Shulker)
- Rift-To-Go (Replaces Magma Cream)
- Glider (Replaces Chicken)
- Two players can ride the ATK
- Suppressed Assault Rifle
- Compact SMG
- Added Suppressed Assault Rifle, Compact SMG, and Minigun
- Removed Revolver and Drum Gun
Note: You can change what color the enchanted items are using the subpacks. To do this, you simply just select the resource pack and press the subpacks button. From there you can use the slider to choose the enchantment colors.
- Download Resources & Behaviors .McAddon
- Apply packs for a world
- Create the world