SSPE is a lightweight shader pack which is the perfect solution for anyone who have got a low-end device and haven’t been able to use any of the other shader packs. It’s a much more simple pack which still got some of the essential features (such as more realistic skies) to make Minecraft much more beautiful and faithfully realistic.
The design for world generation looks a little bit different than originally.
Click the image down below to view the wavy plants animations.
- Cloud system adjustments
- Many bug fixes
- Fixed wave effect for some objects
- Tone mapping improvements
- Water improvements
- Download Resource .McPack
- Open Minecraft PE
- Go to Settings > Global resources > Activate the pack
- Restart Minecraft PE
- iOS: Double press the home button and slide Minecraft PE app up