This add-on replaces the existing Chain Armor with the Bedrock Armor which is a whole lot more powerful compared to any other armor set. You’ll immune to fire, explosives and much more. You will also run much faster and have more health while wearing the armor. It’s definitely makes survival much more easy as you won’t have to worry as much about the dangers around you.
How does it work?
The Chain Armor is replaced by the Bedrock Armor. It has the similar way of obtaining as the Chain Armor. You can also trade it with the Armorer villager for lots of emeralds, or kill the Wither Boss and it will drop the full armor set.
Here’s a list of features which are applied to a player who is wearing the armor set.
- Invincibility (not even the void can kill you)
- 0.05 Speed (slightly slowed down)
- Immune to Magic
- Immune to Fire
- Immune to Projectile Damage
- Immune to Explosives
- Immune to Fall Damage
- Knockback Resistance: 100
- It’s impossible to change the durability of the armor, so please use Unbreaking Enchantment instead.
- You cannot redistribute or re-publish this addon or any of my creations to any site / place without me being credited, without asking any permission to me, and without the original source where you got this addon ( mcpedl.com ).
- You do not have the right to rename and edit this addon or any of my creations. Then, claim it as yours and upload or share the edited version into your site.
- You are not allowed to create your own direct download link for your websites, videos, and etc. It must be redirected to the original website of the addon ( mcpedl.com ).
- Zombies and Skeletons no longer wear Chain Armor. (Thanks to Lonelier’s Feedback: http://mcpedl.com/bedrock-armor-addon/#comment-166211)
- Invincible (hostile and neutral mobs have no damage effect when wearing the Chain Armor and not even the void can kill you)
- Download Resources & Behaviors .McAddon
- Activate the packs for a world in-game