This is to date one of the most advanced TARDIS creations for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. The TARDIS is fully functional and can be used for traveling to several different planets which exist in the Doctor Who universe. The planets include locations like Skaro, Gallifrey and others. But that’s not all, it also adds 10 new mobs to the game such as the Dalek and the Time Lords!
The TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimension In Space) is a time machine and spacecraft which you can use to travel to a whole hoop of different planets and locations. You can swap between 17 different control rooms which each got different functionalities. It’s recommended to spend some time inside the TARDIS before heading out there to explore the rest of the universe.
Gallifrey: This location includes a big terrain but the main attraction here is the Citadel. At the Citadel you will find hostile Time Lords and the Sisters of Karn, so be careful. At the lower level there will spawn villagers and if you are lucky a robot dog will spawn.
Skaro: This place is perfect if you are in need of mining Dalekanium. There are a lot of spawners around the Daley City so be careful.
Mondas: A frozen waste land with abandoned villagers and a large factory which you can explore. The Cybermen are hiding a secret beneath the factory. A lot of spawners here so make sure you don’t go here unarmed.
Trenzalore: Go and visit the Trenzalore Graveyard and pay your respects to fallen friends. This is an imported Nether biome.
Mars: Visit a copy of the Bowie Base One, complete with a crew, but minus the killer water. Go out on an adventure and explore the deserted landscapes to see what Mars has to offer.
The Moon: Go to a small lunar base. There are some minerals, but be careful and watch out for the local pests.
Important Notes: Mondas and the Moon are setup so that there will always be night when you travel there by the Tardis. It won’t rain on Mars or the Moon. The haze in the far distance in the sky is a layer of glass to keep out the rain.
- All mobs have been replaced by creatures from Doctor Who (Doctor Who Mobs Pack)
- The Tardis is a retextured Armor Stand – A ticking area for each destination to teleport the entity. No key, still, because the game has a problem of recognizing player holding it to activate the teleport. All pets and animals can enter the Tardis (no security system)
- Replaced the Fishing Rod with a Sonic Screwdriver. It causes long ranged damage and inflicts slowness effect on targets. Default texture for the Sonic Screwdriver is the one used by the 9th / 10th Doctor. There are textures for the rest, but those have to be loaded as a separate resource pack (see .ZIP file)
Most of the maps are imported from Java Edition. Here’s a full list of credits.
- Mars Map – Terrain map by Astrokiwi
- The Moon – Architectus moon map (PlanetMinecraft)
- Gallifrey Citadel, Dalek City, and the Trenzalore Graveyard – Maps by SockMeat (PlanetMinecraft)
- Torchwood Hub (Cardiff), Planet Minecraft, themixedt4pe
- Big Ben from the XIXth Century City Map, Planet Minecraft, Mister_J
- St. Paul’s Cathedral (in London) 1:1, Planet Minecraft, minecathedral
- London 2.0, Planet Minecraft, DanMinecraft
- Coal Hill School and adjacent neighboorhood, 30 St Mary Axe (aka the Gherkin), 1 Canada Square, Citigroup Centre, Bank of America Building, and Royal Hope Hospital (based on St. Thomas’ Hospital), National Gallery; me
- Replaced the Moon with London
- Changed Mars painting to Bowie Base One painting
- Changed Moon painting to London painting
- And, before anyone asks: St. Paul’s Cathedral has the 3W Facility, 1 Canada Square has a level dedicated for the Torchwood Institute, and the National Gallery does have the Under Gallery.
- Download World, Resources & Behaviors .McWorld
- Download Resource Pack .McPack
- Download Behavior Pack .McPack
- Download Doctor Who Mobs Pack Addon
- Download Tardis Block Textures .McPack
- Download Behavior .McPack
- Download Resource .McPack
- Handles Resource Pack (fixes skulls) (optional) .McPack
- Download .ZIP (All Files)