Do you consider yourself a true Whovian (also known as a Doctor Who fan)? If that’s the case then you definitely have to download this map and give it a try in-game. The map features a lot of different TARDIS control rooms which are all based on the ones from the Doctor Who TV show. It took roughly one week to complete and has since then been updated several times!
All of the rooms are connected by corridors so you can easily go from one to another without leaving the building.
You can expect more updates in the future. However, there’s little he can do to make them actually work until there are command blocks for Minecraft PE.
- New map name (previously called The TARDIS)
- 11th Doctor’s Old Control Room has been updated
- Remade the 1st Doctor’s Control Room and moved it to a new set of corridors
- Added new controls in the main control room, also added automatic spinning lights
- And more which you’ll have to discover for yourself in-game!