Twelve Eve is a short horror adventure map with lots of jumpscares to really freak you out. It’s a quite simple story and it will be explained to you as you progress in the map. There is also some custom music to really create a more scary atmosphere. If you’re looking for a quick and creepy horror experience then this is a suitable map for you.
It’s a rough day at work… but you decided to have some nap. Since you wake up, you know that you’ve been lock on the workplace, and not just that. You are also being hunted by something. Can you escape this workplace before TWELVE EVE, or you will be killed and locked there for eternity?
- In-game musics to play for the map atmosphere.
- Jumpscares! You’ve been warned!
- Play only on adventure mode
- Only single player
If you enjoyed my previous map called “Outlast:The Chase”. You will also enjoy this map! However, This map is only meant to be played by single player!
“Outlast:The Chase” will get a multiplayer update due to players request!, If you know anyone that can help me with the commands, you can contact me on my twitter account:
- Fixed the spamming teleporting command on chat.
- Fixed some commands that affects the maps stability.
- Removed the Slowness effect as suggested by many players.
- Fixed the Jumpscares system.
- Added the part on “1 hour before eve” chasing mob so someone will actually chase you now, Thanks for the suggestion UnspeakableGaming!