Advanced Storage Network adds a machine that can finally fix your chest problem. The Storage Terminal can hold an infinite amount of any items in the game, including all modded items. Finally, all your stuff in one place.
Select version for changelog:
- you can now use @ in the search bar to find items under a certain namespace eg. "@minecraft dirt," just "@minecraft," or "@minecraft @astoragenet" to search for multiple namespaces, use \@ to type @ instead of searching for a namespace
- now displays a steve or alex icon for players in the whitelist menu
- export buses now input items directly into chests if there is one that isn't full above them, otherwise they drop the item
- fixed level emitters breaking when an invalid integer is input into the "Amount" field
- all ui text is now translated to all languages (Brazillian Portuguese translated by https://mcpedl.com/user/joaololpvp/)
- fixed textures being missing for some blocks (most textures are still missing)