IMPORTANT: Read carefully before download and use!
A UI pack to make an animated RGB (Or Chroma) XP bar and level number!
But, there's more! ;D
And no, it's not affiliated by Razer or Corsair.
RGB XP Bar features:
- Animated RGB XP Bar and Number with total of 40 frames (Very smooth)!
- For now it is not compatible with external HD textures. But I have added subpack to select appearance between 16x and 32x bar texture. ;)
- Added the file "_global_variables.json", so you can freely customize. ;D
[New] RGB Inv. GUI features
- Not only does it include the Hotbar RGB in the HUD, it also includes all the inventory screens, with the appearance of Bedrock UI (Powered by VDX: Mixed UI).
- It is not compatible for low-end mobile devices. So, don't even ask, I'm still finding a solution.
I did not use the simple method of animating UI, I used another method in order to use the texture with vertical flipbook for animation. ;)
.GIF version of Screenshot (Animated):
[New] Inventory GUI and Hotbar (Video):
And that's not all:
RGB XP Bar is compatible with another of my projects called VDX: Java UI v1.10. ;D
Just make sure you put this RGB XP Bar Resource Pack higher than VDX: Java UI.
And, of course, here is the way to customize this resource pack!
You’re allowed to:
- Make review about this pack, as long as you credit me as “@CrisXolt”. And put original download link in description (This MCPEDL forum post).
You’re NOT allowed to:
- Make customized APK/APPX and monetized content (pirate modifications), no one will have the permission.
- Steal my .JSON and .UIDX file and my code design claiming this work as your, no one will have the permission. Specially not modify/erase the text in the first line code in each .json file. (Example text: //File Made/Modified by @CrisXolt).
- Repost this resource pack made by me in other pages.
- Do not use for third-party projects, much less to merge with "Concept Clients" resource packs.
Seriously, those default .json UI files is made originally by Mojang, actually are modified by me for entertainment purposes.
Just enjoy and good luck ;D.
Select version for changelog:
- Updated for 1.16.x
- Fixed the experience bar visual bug when changing the safe area of the screen.
- Added subpack for RGB XP Bar.
- Added a new feature: RGB Inv. GUI, but it only works for Win10 and high-end mobile devices. Later I will find the solution.
- First wait >10 seconds, just click "free access with ads" and click "discover articles" and close it, nothing else, and then click on "continue" button. Note: I'm sorry, but I do this to make sure I get support and continue to update my projects. D; But, if you really don't like support me, I suggest you visit my twitter @CrisXolt, there will be direct links in this tweet.
- After this, the Mediafire page will appear, click the download green button to get the file.
- Open .mcpack to launch Minecraft and import resource pack automatically.
- Settings > Global Resources > Apply the resource pack.
- Enjoy with colorful XP Bar and some UI Inventory screens! ;D