IMPORTANT: Read carefully before download and use!
A UI pack to make an animated RGB (Or Chroma) XP bar and level number!
But, there's more! ;D
And no, it's not affiliated by Razer or Corsair.
RGB XP Bar features:
- Animated RGB XP Bar and Number with total of 40 frames (Very smooth)!
- For now it is not compatible with external HD textures. But I have added subpack to select appearance between 16x and 32x bar texture. ;)
[New] RGB Classic Inventory GUI features
- Not only does it include the Hotbar RGB in the HUD, it also includes all the inventory screens, with the appearance of Bedrock UI (Powered by VDX: Mixed UI 1.0).
- Now it is compatible for all devices! ;D
.GIF version of Screenshot (Animated):
[New] Classic Inventory GUI and Hotbar (Video):
What's new in v2?
The only thing that is new is only 2 things, one is the redesign of the GUI textures, and second and most importantly, it is now compatible for low-end mobile devices! :D
And that's not all:
RGB XP Bar is compatible with another of my projects called VDX: Java UI v1.0 (also Mixed UI and PvP UI). ;D
Just make sure you put RGB XP Bar Resource Pack higher than VDX: Java UI.
You’re allowed to:
- Make review about this pack, as long as you credit me as “@CrisXolt”. And put original download link in description (This MCPEDL forum post).
You’re NOT allowed to:
- Make customized APK/APPX and monetized content (pirate modifications), no one will have the permission.
- Steal my .JSON and .UIDX file and my code design claiming this work as your, no one will have the permission. Specially not modify/erase the text in the first line code in each .json file. (Example text: //File Made/Modified by @CrisXolt).
- Repost this resource pack made by me in other pages.
- Do not use for third-party projects, much less to merge with "Concept Clients" resource packs.
Seriously, those default .json UI files is made originally by Mojang, actually are modified by me for entertainment purposes.
Just enjoy and good luck ;D.
Select version for changelog:
[*] The GUI textures have been redesigned.
[*] Now it is compatible for all devices without visual error, hopefully.
- First wait >15 seconds (Using only "View Articles" and "Waiting Time") and then click on "Continue". Note: I'm sorry, but I do this to make sure I get support and continue to update my projects. D;
- After this, the Mediafire page will appear, click the download green button to get the file.
- Open .mcpack to launch Minecraft and import resource pack automatically.
- Settings > Global Resources > Apply the resource pack.
- Enjoy with colorful XP Bar and some UI Inventory screens! ;D