What could be better than ANTS? Just about anything I guess. BUT what about ants that are tameable, ridable, and adorable? Yes, different story now isn’t it! Your wish (as long is it’s a wish for tameable, ridable, and adorable ants) is our command.
These are the best things ever. Well, top 10 at least. Top 15…?
Soooo, what do you need to know about these cool critters….
- Find them mainly in deserts, but plains and savanna also hold hope.
- The smaller ants can’t be tamed but can certainly kill you; the tiny ants are weaker but faster and their sting is nasty.
- The tameable ants are larger and have a green marking on their back
- You can ride the tameable ants! Sit on them until they love you and add a saddle. You can also add diamond horse armor (ants don’t like the other ones).
- They can fit through a 1×1 gap. You should see these babies tackle jungles and dense forests.
- Heal them with sugar, apples, melons.
- All ants love to eat wasps
- All ants can sting
- Ants won’t attack ants. Not even if you ask nicely.
- This list is getting big (this point is optional)
- They’ll never be as fast as the fastest horses, or jump as high as the jumpiest (is that even a word?)
- Set them by crouching when you click on them.
Adding diamond armor to your nice little ant does these things:
- Makes them look super cool
- Removes all fall damage
- Removes most (all, maybe) melee damage (skeletons, withers, witches, blazes, etc are still a very real threat)
Added tiny ants - thanks to dinoking 2007 for the idea!
For Windows 10::
- Download the mcaddon file and double-click it to install. Minecraft should open and two packs (behavior and resource) should import.
- Create a new world (or click the pencil icon next to an existing world).
- Click 'Resource Packs' and select Wasp, press the plus button.
- This will add both the resource and the behavior packs to your game.
- Click 'Play'
For other versions please see "Install Guides" menu above.