Firing Range with exclusive Minecraft weapons. Test the weapon's behavior and learn to use them most effectively against dummies and real threats. Adapted from Apex Legends with new 3d design on the stable version of Minecraft Bedrock.
Select version for changelog:
- Modified all guns except r-99 SMG
- Optimized visuals of all guns
- Five new weapons: Peacekeeper, Wingman, L-Star, (Repeater & Devotion)
- New items, updated existing items
- First two legends: Caustic & Octane
- New gamemode: 1. April PvE
- New creative content
- Major updates to creative enemies
- Optimized target dummies
- Added shooting animations to guns
- Major performance improvement for bullets
- Removed experimental zombie mode
Here is only an old version available.
What I tested today in 1.19.50 (examples):
Fire rate of 10 shots/s = around 70% the damage dealt that results from single fired shots.
Shotgun: damage depending on amount of hitting bullets. I could spectate that double amount of hits were required when only around ¼ bullets hit.
It has never been proportional but I would describe the damage as consistent.
Same results on three diff. devices today. Same results noticed month before.
The entire BP runs at min_engine.v. 1.19.60
I will publish playable games with this AddOn though, this map just serves as an excellent way to optimize content.