This a first part of the Atmospheric Modpack, which adds content from Minecraft Dungeons to Minecraft: Bedrock!This part adds content from Hidden Depths DLC - adds sea mobs, blocks and items. This version is not final - after the release of the full Atmospheric modpack, a map will appear on which sea generation will be implemented!
This mob is often found in the ocean. It's just a skeleton overgrown with corals - it has 3 texture variations. He shoots harpoons at you - a fast version of arrows, fast even underwater. You can also create a harpoon and throw it - look at the screenshot.
Clams can be found on the seabed - they not only give the sea atmosphere, but also have functionality. If you stand on this clam, it will throw you into the air - and all the mobs that step on it. It's jumppad!
This is an underwater mob that appeared both in the Jungle Awakens DLC and in the Hidden Depths DLC. He does not attack you himself, but summons a poison anemone - it shoots at you!
These mobs appeared in Minecraft Earth from the beginning, but now they are here! They don't have a big purpose - they just make sea life more diverse. But be careful - they are dangerous!
DROWNED NECROMANCER BOSS
You can find this boss on the seabed, but it is rare. He does not have a lot of HP, but spawns mobs that help him - drowned and sunken skeletons. It will also spawn lightning bolts - they appear on purple circles, so avoid them. Defeating this boss will give you an item that I will tell about later.
ANCIENT GUARDIAN BOSS
The Ancient Guardian is one of the most difficult bosses. It needs to be crafted - as I showed in the screenshot.He has a lot of HP. He summons guardians, both elder and ordinary. And he also summons mines - you better do not touch them, because they explode! By defeating him, you will receive the item that I will tell you about now.
Now let's take a look at the rewards we get from these bosses. From the Drowned Necromancer, you will receive a Thunder Trident - it will give you the ability to summon lightning! And from the ancient guardian, you will receive the eye of the guardian - with the help of it you can shoot a laser that deals damage.
BLOCKS FROM Hidden Depths DLC
This addon adds a lot of blocks that are great for sea decor! Until the build is fully released, they cannot be obtained in Survival. They can be obtained by /function hiddendepths1, /function hiddendepths2 and /function hiddendepths3 commands.
I made this addon in mid-June, but I only posted it here now. Why? Because someone stole this addon. By the date of publication of the video review, you can understand this, and also watch the review (in Russian) :з
- Do not steal this addon, and do not use its code or models for your own purposes.
- The textures are taken from the minecraft dungeons game files. Therefore, they are not mine. But the models and everything else I created myself.
- If you want to review this addon, please leave the original link (to this page) and a link to my YouTube.
How to install
- Download file. Usually the download folder is called downloads.
- Find this file in the file explorer.
- Open this file. If the file is not supported, please use a different explorer.
- In the world settings, activate the addon in the resource and behavior packs.
- Turn on experimental features in world settings. I mean additional modding capabilities and experimental gameplay.