Minecraft 1.17 is adding azalea trees but there's a big problem, it's made out of oak wood! In this addon I fixed Minecraft 1.17 azalea trees for Mojang, I added new Azalea wood for the new trees!
This not only adds new azalea tree wood but you can also find the Lush Caves. As you explore your Minecraft worlds you will find these azalea trees scattered around and underneath you will find the new Lush Caves.
- NOTE: make sure you're in the latest beta and all experimental options are on for this to work properly.
I also added the entire wood set with everything good expect from regular wood in Minecraft. To get everything just use "/function give_azalea_blocks". I also want to thank Legopitstop for allowing me to use his stairs addon as a template.
I added this new wood type because I feel like azalea trees would be so much better if they did, when you find these new trees you should get a new wood type and not the boring old oak type like it is right now. If you want to learn more information about everything in the addon including installation check out the video link down below.
Select version for changelog:
- Azalea Trees no longer spawn all over the world & only sometimes over Lush Caves
- Changed supported version to 1.17
- If you want to review or make a video about this content, please credit me in the video or description!
- DO NOT use your own link, use the proper link on MCPEDL!
- If you wish to use this for your own world creations, please credit me!
- DO NOT take ANYTHING from the addon without permission!