If you've been watching a few bits and pieces from the minecraft community, you've probably heard of the famous tournament server for content creators, Minecraft Championships (MCC). This map is a recreation of one of their PvP based minigames, Battle Box.
Select version for changelog:
-Added MCC color themed gui for mobile players.
-Fixed minor bugs not giving items - deleted health indicators to make it fair for everyone.
1. You dont get arrows properly. (Especially when on Blue bats)
2. When starting a new game, sometimes the "ready" button doesn't work.
3. When a player dies and another player who is alive is near, sometimes the player that is alive gets tp back to the spectators room.
4. Sometimes when picking a power up, other players get it instead of you.
5. When getting the kb sword, it sometimes doesnt give it to you when you are far from it.
Great map but there are a few things that need fixing, but other than that, great job! :D