This resource pack hides all traces that would usually show that you're on a preview or beta version of the game. This pack is great for people who either dislike the changes to the main menu or those who want to look like they're on the release version to record a video.
Select version for changelog:
Cherry Update (1.1.1)
- Added the Trails & Tales panorama as the new default panorama
- The Wild Update panorama is still accessible under the pack option "Wild Update Panorama"
- Updated splash texts
- Removed Caves & Cliffs: Part II panorama
- "tips.game.72" will no longer appear on the loading screen
- Updated the minimum game version required to use the pack to 1.19.60, which means this pack is no longer compatible with earlier versions
1st you have to find texture of minecraft logo with stripe in middle of M (for me it was: )
2nd copy photo of minecraft logo to: com.mojang.minecraftpe to (for me it was) personal storage> android>data>com.mojang.minecraftpe> lfiles>games>com.mojang>resours_pacs>PreviewHid>textures>ui
3rd delete the minecart logo without stripe in middle of M.
P.S. i was using other file menagment than build in android files