This resource pack hides all traces that would usually show that you're on a preview or beta version of the game. This pack is great for people who either dislike the changes to the main menu or those who want to look like they're on the release version to record a video.
Select version for changelog:
Uproot Update (1.1.0)
- Added the Wild Update panorama as the new default panorama
- The Caves & Cliffs: Part II panorama is still accessible under the pack option "Caves & Cliffs: Part II Panorama"
- Changed the splash text replacement
- Removed Caves & Cliffs: Part I panorama
- Splashes now randomly change (Previews only. Betas still use a single splash text replacement.)
- Wild Update-related loading messages can now appear
- Applying multiple Beta/Preview Hider packs no longer causes content errors
- Changed pack name to "Preview Hider" to match official updated terminology
- Everything else about the pack is the same, so it still works fine on beta versions
- The pack description and icon have been updated to match