This is a resource pack which changes the Roman numbers for enchanted items with regular numbers (also known as Hindu-Arabic numerals). Here is an example: Sharpness IV = Sharpness 4 and so on. You can use this texture pack with three different languages (English (US), English (UK) and Spanish). It's a really simple addition, but could be useful for those who rather use the Hindu-Arabic numerals.
Updated: 8 April, 2018 (read changelog)
How does it work?
After you've enabled the resource pack in-game you will have to access the language settings and enable the correct language selection.
As soon as that's done all Roman numerals will be replaced by the Hindu-Arabic numerals.
- The resource pack is now only 230 KB (it use to be 319 KB)
- The number of an enchantment is no longer is bold. Example: Old version: Sharpness 5 New Version: Sharpness 5
- Now enchantments for the trident are supported.
- Got rid of the Spanish language because no one (that I know) of used it.
- Languages that are supported: English (UK) and English (US)
- Download Resources .McPack
- Start Minecraft
- Settings > Global Resources > Activate the pack
- Settings > Languages > English (US) (Better Enchanted Names) or any of the other supported languages