Important: Read carefully before download and use!
A UI pack that not only does it show the potion recipes in hierarchy, but it also shows some information for each potion.
- A complete potion recipe hierarchy based on official Wiki article, directly on the left side of the main Brewing Stand panel.
- You can press buttons on each potion so that it only shows information, not just for normal potions! ;D
- It can be used in both the Classic UI and Pocket UI. Compatible with other resource packs (without modified UI of course), even those from the marketplace.
- It is also compatible with latest version of VDX UI, Animated RGB GUI, and Old Days UI. Just make sure to place Brewing Guide UI Pack higher than others.
Select version for changelog:
v1.3.0 [22 May 2023] (1.19.80 and 1.20.0 beta/preview)
- Added compatibility for Animated RGB Inv. GUI, especially for pocket UI.
- Added dynamic item animation panel for Mundane Potion recipe.
- Updated for v1.19.80 and v1.20.0 preview versions.
- The guide panel is now hidden by default, you must click the toggle on top right.
- The width size of the brewing guide for the classic UI now has a value of 160.
- The top tab for each category is now centered and with the black button design.
- Hover text now follows the cursor, only if it is not on the touch device.
- Fixed a bug where items icons were wrong in recent versions, now it is texture/image based rendered.
- The values when it is applied are now correct as you will see it in the inventory.