The main objective of this resource pack is to show the idea and concept design of the new Minecraft Bedrock UI. Will be updated in the future to show more changes of the new UI and concepts.
How does it work?
Core UI Concept Pack adds a new concept user interface to the game, shown at dotJS 2018. The main objective of this resource pack is to show players how the new Minecraft Bedrock UI might look like (with some author changes). This resource pack will be updated in the future to show as many changes and concepts as possible.
dotJS 2018 video
Personal use of the code and textures of this resource pack is prohibited. All rights reserved! Thanks! (^_^)
Update: v1.0.1 ( June 5, 2020), Build 12 (June 3, 2020).
- fixed the offset of the player's pic in the main menu
- fixed the text of the "Marketplace" button on some mobile devices
- changed the offset of some background elements
- the background is more contrast
- elements that do not use PNG/JPG/TGA textures will use RGBA instead of RGB to improve optimization
- sounds will not be loaded into memory to improve optimization
- improved icons animations (smoother)